Book Review: Life's Amazing Secrets.

 


Book Review: Life’s amazing secret by Gaur Gopal Das.

Das is one of the most popular and sought-after monks and life coaches in the world, having shared his wisdom with millions. His debut book, Life’s Amazing Secrets, distills his experiences and lessons about life into a light-hearted, thought-provoking book that will help you align yourself with the life you want to live.

I know Gaur Gopal Das Ji through one of his Facebook Videos. I really liked his thoughts and teachings about life. Since then I’m following him on every social media. I got to know about his book ‘Life’s Amazing Secrets’ through Amazon. I am really glad that I bought this book because the stories inside the book is life-changing.

In this book Gaur Gopal Das Ji talks about the 4 principles of life that form the foundation of happy life. These are Personal life, work life, Relationships, Social Contributions. He talks about how to balance these 4 principles to lead a happy and peaceful life.

The language is quite easy and one can read it whenever they feel like their life in unbalanced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porter's Competitive Strategy of Flipkart and Paytm.

Product- Price Value Perception.

How my Social Life has changed with the advent of E-commerce and M-commerce.